Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Falling into the blues!




It has been 3 days already since I resumed my “life” after a 12-day vacation and I’m falling into the blues!

I always liked the fact that I don’t fall easily into depression. I have always had the ability and the powers to push it away but this time I have no idea what is going on! I used to be kinda laid back not paying much worry to what is going on in my life – not reckless though.. always considered them incidents passing by and dealt with them with ease! This time, I just feel like giving up, surrendering to my melancholy! Nothing really encourages me to bounce back! Just falling and falling. I can’t find the solid bottom in me, the solid ground to push the gloomy chunk away! And I can’t put my finger on a specific wound! Coz it is not that comprehensible neither!!

I consider myself a very strong person with a lot of nerve and motivation! But what’s wrong with me? I have no idea!!! For God sake I cried over Wall.E last night! I can’t believe I cried over a ROBOT! Like come on! I usually mock my little sister for being extra emotional! But not me! I don’t really know what kind of a void I have inside! But I know one thing, I’m not gonna keep it empty for long! I will stuff it.. with stuff!! Meanwhile I just wanna stay alone, I don’t feel like mingling with anyone.. just wanna stay in bed and rap my self with my blanket and listen to full-of-sorrow songs! I think I’m gonna isolate myself from the outer world for a bit!

No comments: