Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cursed...











Cursed..


Cursed; this ridiculous life of mine

Barely ever smiles or shines

In the tedious ripple I struggle

With no guide nor sign

Enough with the anger,

Enough with the solitude!

Where to sneak? Where to hide?

It’s there stalking my shivering light

Dragging me to a hideous thunderstorm

And the chains chocking me to the bone!

Ambiguous figures speak in no tone

Decide to what path I shall move on

Stabbing daggers and demolishing souls

No mercy, no concern

Just monsters claiming sustain

And I hardly pull it through

Empty as the heart of a grieving widow

Cracked like the surface of an arid meadow

Will my soul ever bloom?

Or shall I escape this gloom?

Horrible things happen.. that’s true

But it hurts when it hits in two!

Throughout the fields I maneuver

And I wish not to get caught in a corner

No comments: